Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Labor Day weekend was really relaxing for me and my husband.  We took a one day trip to the east end of Long Island, for a little relaxation and to visit friends. 

We stopped by Sag Harbor where I really enjoyed looking out at the boats on the water.


I even got to get a good pic of a Swan (even though I kept calling it a duck...lol!).
 
 
We then drove into Southampton where my friend Kelly owns a store called Therapy.  If you are ever in Southampton please go visit her.  She sells one of a kind pieces and my daughter and I just love her!!!!!
 
Anyway when we got there she had a surprise for me.  I had sold one of my jewelry pieces in her store!!!!  I occasionally put pieces in her store and so far I have done pretty good.  This summer was slow, but what a welcome surprise to have made a little money while having some down time!
 
Below is the design which sold, they are for sale in my Etsy store at feithhodgecreations.etsy.com
 




No comments:

Post a Comment